Here you have a list of all the matches in Captain Tsubasa Stats’ database. The column “date” indicates when that game was first published in the manga, and the column “season” states the timeline in which it took place, with some excepctions (flashbacks).
You can access each available season’s matches in the following links:
- Elementary School 6th Year belongs to the original Captain Tsubasa storyline, when Tsubasa was at Elementary School (ES), and was around 12 years old. There is a flashback of a match that took place two years before (Elementary School 4th year). In the one shot “Memories: I’m Wakabayashi Genzo”, there is a game that happened the year before (Elementary School 5th year).
- Middle School 3rd Year also belongs to the original Captain Tsubasa storyline, with Tsubasa now at Middle School (MS), being around 15 years old. A few matches belong to Middle School 1st or 2nd year, meaning that they took place one or two years prior to this season (flashbacks).
- High School 3rd Year is the World Youth timeline, with Tsubasa’s friends finishing High School (HS), being around 18 years old. A few matches belong to High School 1st or 2nd year, meaning that they took place one or two years prior to this season (flashbacks).
- Pro (Road to 2002) is the first season as professionals for most of our main characters. The Road to 2002 timeline happens roughly a year after the end of the World Youth timeline, Tsubasa being 20 at that moment.
- Pro (Golden 23) continues the first season as pros of the main characters, and includes the qualification for the Olympic Games in Madrid. It also includes the matches of both Overseas Fierce Fight (“in Calcio” and “en la Liga”), since they happen approximately at the same time than the olympic qualifiers. Also, the club matches at the start of “Rising Sun” have been added here for continuity.
- Pro (Rising Sun) covers the matches of the Madrid Olympic Games men’s football tournament, as well as a few preparation games.
- Pro (Undefined) means that the game took place in an imaginary universe and in the future. This applies to the matches played in one shots that cannot be placed in a specific timeline.